Head of Marketing
Consultant Victor Susantyo
Date posted 21 December 2018 2018-12-212019-02-19 education-and-training Jakarta ID IDR 70000000 90000000 90000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Head of Marketing job has just become available at one of the most respected international education company based in Jakarta. Reporting directly to the Senior VP Global Marketing, this is a role for a Head of Marketing who is a leader in their field.
About the Head of Marketing role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Head of Marketing will play a key role in the Company’s continued development and success in the Jakarta office.
Key responsibilities include:
- Create, develop, implement and execute strategic marketing plans for the organisation and to track the sales and marketing performance metrics to reach the business targets
- Lead the marketing team and be responsible for the team’s ability to create and execute digital marketing strategies that meet business objectives
- Define the long-term & short-term marketing strategies with the global team and to drive campaign development to achieve the company overall customer acquisition and revenue targets
- Develop and oversee digital strategy, including content/community/KOL management across key social and web/ mobile channels, including website, emails, apps, blogs/forums and etc
- Maximise target audience traffic in terms of web visits, social media activities, in-bound enquiries. Deliver this through both digital marketing and non-digital channels
- Work closely with Global Marketing team to ensure alignment of global marketing practice and processes are adhered to and global projects and initiatives are rolled out and/or adapted locally
- MUST have bachelor degree in marketing or equivalent with a minimum of 7-10 years of sales experience within marketing function
- Exceptional in strategic thinking, analytic process, commercial acumen, key account management, business development, presentation and negotiation skill
- Experienced in both conventional marketing and digital marketing, have experienced worked in both client-side and marketing agency-side
- Strong leadership traits & interpersonal skills, experienced in managing a big team (10 – 30 people), and strong in people development
- Strong written & communication skills, fluent in English, able to communicate well with regional & global counterparts
- Process driven, structured, hands-on, self-motivated, solution provider, tactful with strategic thinking & analytic process, able to prioritise the tasks smartly
This most respected international education and training company is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Head of Marketing job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.