Salary IDR15,000,000 - IDR30,000,000 per month + operational car
Location South JakartaFULL_TIME
Consultant Mahyra Kosasih
Date posted 31 August 2018 2018-08-312018-10-30 fmcg Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An exciting opportunity as a brand manager in one of the top Japanese FMCG company.
About the Marketing Manager Role:
This Marketing Manager position will play a crucial role in expanding wider market of the brand. This position will report directly to the Assistant Director.
- Set brand's objective and formulating marketing strategies
- Implement all marketing activation campaigns across different channels
- Make sure all marketing activities stay in line with brand's values and target market
- Prepare budget and track marketing expense and work towards sales objectives
- Prepare promotional materials and allocations through different channels
- Analyse market interest, behaviour and implement best practice to approach market
- Conceptualise and identify KPI across different platform (offline and online) to support brand's growth
- Bachelor' degree
- Minimum five years' experience in FMCG and preferably handling brand marketing or market research
- Fluent in English is a must as the candidate would need to work closely with English-speaking counterparts.
- Able to work in a team and individual
- Good people development skill and willing to support other people within the team
- Good analytical and strategical thinking
This Japanese FMCG company need no introduction. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, focused and determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply now for his new exciting opportunity.