Marketing Manager (Devices)
Consultant Stephanie Leong
Date posted 29 March 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An exciting opportunity has arisen as Marketing Manager in a leading global player in the aesthetics field based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
About the Marketing Manager role:
In this role, you will be responsible overall for driving the overall marketing strategy for the business.
- Develop and implement marketing plans for the organisation's products/services to meet established targets
- Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget
- Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities
- Contribute to business planning at the executive level to develop a marketing strategy consistent with the organisation's overall mission, vision, and objectives
- Define advertising objectives, recommend choice of media, and allocate resources
- Adjust marketing strategy and plans to meet changing markets and competitive conditions
- Liaise with other managers to ensure marketing activities are integrated with other parts of the business
- Work closely with regional colleagues to align on key messages delivery to customers and consumers
To succeed in this role you will need to have a strong experiences in dealing with medical devices, especially in with prior digital marketing experiences.
- Bachelor degree (preferably in Marketing)
- 5-7 years of experience
- Experience in related industry (Aesthetic/Pharmaceutical/Medical Device)
- Strong analytic and project management skills
- Confident and dynamic personality
- Strong creative outlook
- An advantage to have consumer marketing experience
Our client is a leading global player in the aesthetics field with established presence all over the world, especially in Asia Pacific.
If you are keen on the opportunity, please apply directly or contact me for a confidential discussion.
Apply today or contact me for further discussion.