Head of Trade Marketing
Consultant Victor Susantyo
Date posted 07 April 2017
An Exciting Head of Trade Marketing job has just become available at one of the most respected FMCG / Healthcare companies based in Jakarta. Reporting directly to the Country Manager, this is a role for a Head of Trade Marketing who is a leader in their field.
About the Head of Trade Marketing Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Head of Trade Marketing will play a key role in the company’s continued development and success in the Jakarta office.
- Establish an overall country strategy, implement and execute the plans to ensure business objectives are achieved
- Work with relevant stakeholders to create product roadmap for the region; to ensure that sales strategies and activities are integrated and aligned with the overall Company objectives
- Launch and monitor sales & trade marketing programs, keep track of cost and effectiveness of programs & activities against the goals
- Translate the consumer behaviour, market insight, field situation, and market trend to the Head office in order to refine the overall regional strategy
- Work closely with the retail & marketing team to ensure that trade marketing strategies are aligned with marketing objectives and sales revenue targets
- Manage all the POSM required within the assigned region by liaising with the ASM and Business Development in the Head office
- To implement and track Trade Marketing programmes for retailers with commercial and marketing teams designed to increase sales and brand/category presence.
To succeed in this role, you should be success driven, self-motivated, structured, fast-pace, tactful and passionate with entrepreneurial mindset.
- Must have bachelor degree in marketing or equivalent
- Must have sales modern trade / trade marketing experience in Account Management with a minimum 7-10 years of experience preferably in FMCG industry
- Exceptional in trade marketing, strategic planning, analytical thinking, commercial acumen, key account management, presentation and negotiation skill
- Strong interpersonal & relationship skills, leader by example, and experienced in managing a team
- Strong business sense & have good understanding of the markets, customers, and competitors
- Result driven, self-motivated, tactful with excellent interpersonal & communication skills while able to work under pressure and be multi-tasking
This most respected FMCG Company is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Head of Trade Marketing job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.