Senior Regional Promotion Manager
Consultant Victor Susantyo
Date posted 24 February 2017
An exciting Senior Regional Promotion Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected FMCG cigarettes companies based in Jakarta. Reporting directly to the Head of Regional Sales, this is a role for a Senior Area Sales Manager who is a leader in their field.
About the Senior Regional Promotion Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Senior Regional Promotion Manager will play a key role in the Sales team’s continued development and success in one of the area branch in Indonesia.
- Establish an overall country strategy, implement and execute the plans to ensure business objectives are achieved
- Work with relevant stakeholders to create product roadmap for the region; to ensure that sales & marketing strategies and activities are integrated and aligned with the overall company's objectives
- Launch and monitor sales & marketing programs, keep track of cost and effectiveness of programs & activities against the goals
- Implement business strategies to achieve profitable business relationships and identify new revenue opportunities; raise the awareness of the brand across all markets
- Create demand in the region by creating promotions and activations in accordance to the market situation
- Translate the consumer behaviour, market insight, field situation, and market trend to the Head Office in order to refine the overall regional strategy
- Manage all the POSM required within the assigned region by liaising with the ASM and Business Development in the Head office
In order to succeed in this role, you must have sales experience in area trade marketing with a minimum of 5 years' experience preferably in FMCG cigarettes company.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or equivalent
- Excellent business planning, presentation and negotiation skills
- Exceptional in strategic planning, analytical thinking, commercial acumen, presentation skills
- Strong business sense and have good understanding of the markets, customers, and competitors
- Result driven, self-motivated, tactful with excellent interpersonal & communication skills while able to work under pressure and be multi-tasking
This most respected FMCG cigarettes company is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Regional Promotion Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Singapore is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.