Principal Communication Analyst (Mining)
Consultant Indri Novita
Date posted 11 July 2022jakarta marketing/communications-pr 2022-07-14 2022-09-09 engineering Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An attractive Principal Communication Analyst (Mining) job has opened up at a multinational consulting company.
About the Principal Communication Analyst (Mining) Role:
Reporting directly to the President Director, you will be responsible for planning, designing, and implementing communication materials on diversified corporate information and policies to all levels of employees across the organisation as well as external communication.
- Leads strategic communications planning for short- and long-term initiatives to promote the company’s campaigns, including implementing and executing strategies for both internal and external audiences through the development and adaption of the global business line
- Provides communications expertise, with the support of the Manager or Advisor, to leaders and departments by advising on content, strategic direction, positioning and messaging of communications plans
- Provides support in creating, translating and disseminating all executive visibility communications (e.g. videos) to employees across the business
- Advance modern communication practices, digital strategies and multimedia tools and tactics to support communications planning
- Leads cross-disciplinary projects, working closely with clients, colleagues and stakeholders to accomplish shared goals within prescribed timelines and budgets
- Develops, supports and promotes company goals, including strategic planning for various programmes and initiatives, message development, and social media content creation
- Ensures all content developed aligns with our brand identity and assist with campaign content as needed
- Leads in distributing mass communication materials (e.g. Global Employee Survey materials) in order to guarantee that the content is delivered on time, and to the correct stakeholders in the organisation
- Leads the development and adaptation of global, business line and regional campaign and communication materials to distribute to employees
- Provides communications support to internal departments needed
- Coordinates the logistics broadcasts (e.g. Quarterly Leadership Call, Town Halls), including room booking and set-up, conference call tools, etc. in order to guarantee that necessary media and arrangements are in place to allow participation
- Provides strategic communication guidance to various internal departments for large corporate events
- Oversees research and planning and provides final edits of internal communication documentation
- Manages planning and execution of internal communication projects
- Implements internal communication programs in conjunction with related areas to ensure desired outcomes within budgets
- Acts as a liaison with department managers in order to implement internal communication programmes
- Engages external suppliers as required to implement components of the communication strategy
- Should operational work activities change, reduce or increase, perform other roles, work duties, activities and/or tasks, outside your normal JD and duties, as requested by your immediate Supervisor and/or management
To succeed in this Principal Communication Analyst (Mining) role, you must have experience in a PR/marketing communication role with a minimum of eight years' experience, preferably in the mining industry.
- Minimum of eight years' experience in marketing communication/public relations
- Bachelor's degree in any major from a reputable university
- Preferably comes from a mining background
- Multinational company experience is preferred
- Strong PR and communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity to advance your career with a multinational consulting company.
If you fulfil all of the requirements above and have a can-do attitude, this Principal Communication Analyst (Mining) role is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: AttractiveLocation: JakartaDate posted: 12 July 2022An attractive Principal Communication Analyst (Mining) job has opened up at a multinational consulting company.
Salary: Excellent BenefitsLocation: JakartaDate posted: 05 August 2022An exciting Brand Marketing Lead job has become available at a reputable F&B online company.
Salary: Excellent BenefitsLocation: JakartaDate posted: 04 August 2022An interesting Marketing Manager job opportunity has become available at one of the world's leading European FMCG companies.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 04 August 2022An exciting Medical Affairs Manager job has become available at a multinational pharmaceutical company
Salary: ExcellentLocation: JakartaDate posted: 01 August 2022An exciting Performance Marketing Manager job is now available in a leading and fast-growing tech company.