Corporate Communications Senior Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Marsela Sari
Date posted 16 October 20192019-10-16 2019-12-15 fmcg Jakarta ID IDR 50000000 70000000 70000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Corporate Communications Senior Manager job has just become available in one of the leading FMCG companies in Jakarta.
About the Corporate Communications Senior Manager Role:
Reporting to the Corporate Affairs Director, you will engage the employees and external stakeholders with a consistent voice that builds trust, enhances performance and drives growth. You will also develop and ensure implementation of internal (focused on change and culture communication) and external communications strategies by engaging employees with business ambition and strategies.
- Develop and implement an effective external communications plan aligned to the business objectives and company priorities
- Create and implement internal and external leadership engagement plans that support agenda and priorities, internally and externally
- Develop and implement effective external communications strategy aligned to the mission plans to position the company as an innovative and transparent company and protect the reputation in the event of a crisis
- Build internal communications and engagement strategy to support the desired culture and internal environment, working in alignment with HR and engaging employees with business ambition and plans
- Plan and deliver relevant media coverage by building relationships with journalists and developing stories aimed at raising the profile and reputation of the company
- Support the Corporate Affairs Director in what needs to change in the external environment and industry towards the company's competitive advantage
- Active coordination of corporate initiatives, including but not limited to CSR and sustainability, ensuring alignment with the global responsibility pillars and as part of the mission
- Manage communication agencies to develop and implement PR plans in line with strategy
To succeed in this role, you must have at least 10 years of work experience in PR or communications, either in an agency or in-house role.
- Bachelor's degree in communications, English, finance, accountancy, law or related field
- Experience in internet, technology and/or advertising PR
- Experience in managing PR agencies, contractors and project management
- Strong business sense, as well as experience in developing and executing corporate communications campaigns and events
- Demonstrated ability to apply general business knowledge and experience in a complex, fast-paced business environment
- Demonstrated ability to develop and lead execution of effective communication programmes and plans, both internally and externally across the enterprise
- High level of social competence and excellent networking skills, and demonstrates strong relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to influence cross-functional teams
- Ability to interact with senior management and communicate at all levels of the organisation
This leading FMCG company offers the benefits of a work environment that is stimulating, challenging and balanced, where personal and professional accomplishment, growth and excellence are key drivers. You will be working within an established organisation and be part of an employee-centric business that provides a large degree of autonomy to their management team and encourages creativity and development of new ideas.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this excellent Corporate Communications Senior Manager role.
Apply today to learn more.