Brand and Communications Manager
Consultant Sofyan Prasetyo
Date posted 10 October 20192019-10-10 2019-12-09 marketing Jakarta ID IDR 30000000 45000000 45000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An attractive Brand and Communications Manager job has just become available at a multinational oil and gas company based in Jakarta. Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager, this is a role for a marketing expert with marketing management as well as public relations exposure who is a leader in their field.
About the Brand and Communications Manager:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Brand and Communications Manager will play a key role in the marketing team's continued development and success in the Jakarta office.
- To focus in the development of the product marketing within lubricants industry or FMCG, as well as launching or the product
- To create, develop, implement and execute strategic marketing plans for the organisation and to track the sales and marketing performance metrics to reach the business targets
- To Define the long-term and short-term marketing strategies with the global counterparts and drive campaign development to achieve the company customer acquisition and revenue targets
- To work closely with the global marketing team to ensure alignment of global marketing practice and processes are adhered to and global projects and initiatives are rolled out and/or adapted locally
To succeed in this Brand and Communications Manager role, you will need to have exceptional strategic and analytical thinking, as well as the ability to develop all marketing efforts which include strong brand, marketing management and public relations, to build a positive brand reputation.
• Bachelor degree in Marketing or equivalent with a minimum of seven years' brand and communications experience within a marketing management function
• Exceptional in strategic thinking, analytical process, commercial acumen, business development, presentation and negotiation skill
• Strong written and communication skills, fluent in English, able to communicate well with regional and global counterparts
• Result-driven and fast-paced with high initiative skills and the ability to work and multitask under pressure
Headquartered in Europe, this dynamic and multinational company offers a wide range of opportunities. This is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development in Asia.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. Great opportunities await the right person in this exciting Brand and Communications Manager Job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.