Sustainability Senior Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Marsela Sari
Date posted 07 October 20192019-10-07 2019-12-06 fmcg Jakarta ID IDR 40000000 50000000 50000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Sustainability Senior Manager job opportunity has become available at the world's leading FMCG company in Indonesia.
About the Sustainability Senior Manager Role:
Reporting to the Communications, Public Affairs & Sustainability Director, you will define and implement the CSR and sustainability strategy in line with the company’s objectives and mission.
- Launch and develop sustainability programmes connected with the group’s mission
- Lead and coordinate all CSR programmes in line with the direction of the foundation
- Develop and maintain partnerships with targeted government authorities, NGOs, influencers and other relevant stakeholders
- Reinforce internal engagement and upskilling on sustainability topics
- Steer the sustainability committee internally
- Build and protect the company’s reputation and develop visibility through the CSR and sustainability programme
- Ensure corporate recognition and excellence in this area
- Monitor and measure the programme results and impacts
- Manage the team and budget on CSR and sustainability
To succeed in this role, you must have strong expertise and activism character on the topic of sustainability and women empowerment.
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree from a reputable university
- Strong oral communication and talent in writing (English and Bahasa)
- Strong storytelling capabilities, analytical, interpersonal and coordination skills
- Strong network in CSR and sustainability
- Mastery of communication techniques and tools
- Excellent digital and social listening, digital savvy
Sharing growth is one of the main themes underlying this company's commitment to its community. In particular, it means that the group pays increased attention to its surrounding communities, by creating useful projects that meet real social needs and are consistent with the company's activities.
As part of the sustainability programme launched in 2013, this company has set itself a series of tangible commitments towards 2020. They address all its impacts and engage its whole value chain – from product design to distribution, including the production process and the sourcing of raw materials.
Apply today for a confidential chat.