Head of Corporate Communications (Director level)
Consultant Hassan Mohsin
Date posted 19 August 20192019-08-19 2019-10-18 new-media-and-internet Jakarta ID IDR 100000000 130000000 130000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Head of Corporate Communications (Director level) has recently emerged at one of the most recognised payment gateway company, based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Reporting directly to the CEO, this is a role for a communications specialist who is heavily experienced and exceptional in their field.
About the Head of Corporate Communications (Director level) Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for driving the company's growth by promoting and protecting its brand reputation in the market. The goal is to underline the company's position as the leading online-to-offline mobile platform and make the company a more relatable brand to their customers. This is a unique opportunity to help shape a high-growth start-up operating in a fast-paced and dynamic global industry.
- Lead the communications team on strategy and PR planning
- Drive thought leadership for company executives, and build strong working relationships with business stakeholders
- Develop differentiated messaging and multi-format content around announcements for media and other relevant channels
- Develop deep media relationships with key Indonesia media, organise regular updates and briefings, and represent as a spokesperson
- Develop blog content strategy and drive content marketing efforts
- Monitor and opportunistically leverage industry news
- Manage media relations, issues management and KPI tracking, in partnership with PR agency (where applicable) according to budget and business requirements
To succeed in this Head of Corporate Communications role, you should have a proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns at both a local and national level.
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or relevant field
- At least 10 years of experience as a public relations (PR) director, PR manager or similar role
- Experienced in corporate reputation management, media relations and issues management
- Expertise in different social networks
- Excellent command of Bahasa Indonesia and English (written and spoken)
- Ability to foster long-term relationships with key professionals
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Solid experience with social media channels
This is an opportunity to be part of a leading technology company in Indonesia.
If you are a talented and focused communications professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.