Corporate Affairs Director
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Hassan Mohsin
Date posted 15 July 20192019-07-15 2019-09-13 new-media-and-internet Jakarta ID IDR 120000000 150000000 150000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Corporate Affairs Director job has recently become available at one of the most recognised tech platforms, based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Reporting directly to the CEO, this is a role for a senior communications professional who is a self-starter and leader in their field.
About the Corporate Affairs Director Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for designing and planning the strategy of corporate affairs department in order to support the company's goals and agendas. In addition, you will be managing the entire communications team which include external, internal, compliance, CSR, sponsorships and communities.
- Develop the strategic plan for communicating a favourable public image through media campaigns designed to reach investors, consumers, employees, industry analysts, customers, government agencies and other stakeholders
- Develop the strategic plan for relationships with external parties
- Develop the strategic plan for relationships with stakeholders such as community and local leaders to ensure good relationships with the company
- Corporate risk analysis: analyse public policies from various sources as well as internal stakeholders which might have an impact on company activities and reputation to be escalated and resolved in agreed timeline with company's management
- Business improvement, identify areas for improvement, develop improvement programme and monitor the implementation to increase process efficiency, cost effectiveness, or increase productivity
To succeed in the Corporate Affairs Director job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business heads and government stakeholders, across borders and internal matrix.
- A minimum of 10 years' experience in corporate affairs/government relations
- Experience in tech industry with experience within an agency will be an advantage
- Required area of exposures and competencies: communications, knowledge on relevant law and regulations, commercial acumen, project management
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English, with a proven ability to collaborate, influence and persuade at all levels
This organisation drives business results in a dynamic, fun and fast pace with strong commitment to bring the best values. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all add up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.