Social Media Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Hassan Mohsin
Date posted 12 July 20192019-07-12 2019-09-10 new-media-and-internet Jakarta ID IDR 20000000 40000000 40000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Social Media Manager job has just become available at a highly reputable payment gateway company in Jakarta. Reporting directly to the Marketing Lead, this is a role for an online marketer who is a strong self-starter and thrives in a high-pressure environment.
About the Social Media Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Social Media Manager will play a key role in the support and aid of continued brand development and success. You will be responsible for formulating those components, into a brand that consumers and passengers understand and form an emotional attachment with.
- Translate media playbook to clear strategy and content development that relates with vertical identity and potential audience interest
- Ensure availability of updated resolution based on e-knowledge, empowerment guidelines and tools/system support in social media
- Have a broad initiative idea, big passion in social media, and high quality standard for works, art, copy, and social media campaign
- Deep knowledge about social media channels, insight, newest updates, audience interest and types of best performance content in each channel
- Always monitoring trends and keeping updated on the fast growing social media environment
- Coordinate all outbound communications via our social platforms, effectively taking ownership of a coherent editorial calendar that upholds the company’s unique brand voice and narrative
- Ensuring a best in class social media strategy and content development and able to create a different content approach compare to similar service or product
- Lead and create a plan for social media campaigns, ensuring target audience acquisition and supporting brand and business objective across the company’s portfolio
- Strategically prioritise and scale content initiatives with external stakeholders - including publisher partnerships and influencer partnerships based on unique business requirements and customer needs
- Act as the advocate of social media integration within the company, influencing overall site and business strategies
- Provide insights, benchmarks, and analyse data provided by the social media team, to inform company-wide decision-making and commercial campaign targets
- Share in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios to push the possibilities of social activities
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure smooth coordination to deliver customer experience as agreed
- Working in harmony with social media team and larger marketing team
- Able to communicate and collaborate with another team from ops, partner, and merchant
- Liaise closely with the paid social media team to maximise the reach and impact analysis of all activity across channels
- University background (S1) from any discipline, preferably Communications
- At least five to seven years' working experience in FMCG, technology, telco industry, and e-commerce brand or clients
- Deep knowledge in social media strategy, social media content development, KOL planning and managing, and have an experience to work with content creator
- Action-oriented, flexible, and innovative approach to operational management
- Ability to deal with uncertainty and fast-changing social media worlds
- Ability to understand and developing social media report – analytics and listening
- Experience with social media tools and techniques i.e. Social Bakers, Hootsuite, etc.
- Ability to create best in class content (concept and writing) and manage social media channel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; a persuasive and passionate communicator with good public speaking skills
- Able to initiate ideas with huge creative spirit
- Experience handling contender brand company and success to beat the market leader in the end
This payment gateway company is fast growing and continuously opening new businesses to address to all types of customers. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are a driven and determined entrepreneurial leader and ready to take the next step in your career, this Social Media Manager job is for you.
Apply now or call me today to discuss this new opportunity