Public Relations Manager
Salary IDR20,000,000 - IDR30,000,000 per month + Market aligned
Location South JakartaFULL_TIME
Consultant Mahyra Kosasih
Date posted 28 May 20192019-05-28 2019-07-27 retail South Jakarta ID IDR 20000000 30000000 30000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Public Relations Manager role with an established international apparel retail company has come up.
About this Public Relations Manager role:
As the Public Relations Manager, you will be responsible for the brand's market exposure in Indonesia.
• Develop a marketing communications plan including brand's strategy, goals, budget and tactics
• Develop media relations strategy, seeking full coverage placements in print, broadcast and online media
• Coordinate all public relations activities, such as events, press releases, third parties relations and media monitoring
• Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
• Manage media inquiries and interview requests
• Create content for press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations
• Monitor, analyse and communicate PR results on a quarterly basis
• Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis.
• Build relationships with thought leaders to grow brand's awareness
• Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting customers and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them
• Proven working experience in public relations required, preferably someone from FMCG who's willing explore retail
• Proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns at both a local and national level
• Strong relationships with both local and national business and industry media outlets
• Experience in acting as a company spokesperson; comfortable and skilled in both broadcast and print media interviews
• Exceptional both English and Bahasa communications writing and editing skills
• Solid experience with social media including blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
• Event planning experience
• Willingness to be hands-on within a fast pace and dynamic environment
If you are interested to contribute to this role, please kindly apply, or you can also send your CV to email@example.com