Marketing & Communications Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Hassan Mohsin
Date posted 14 May 20192019-05-14 2019-07-13 consultancy Jakarta ID IDR 30000000 40000000 40000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
An exciting Marketing & Communications Manager job has just become available at a highly reputable professional services company in Jakarta. Reporting directly to the Partner, this is a role for a marketer who is a strong self-starter and thrives in a high-pressure environment.
About the Marketing & Communications Manager Role:
This position will provide the incumbent with the opportunity to focus on positioning a distinctive brand in the marketplace and drive long term revenue growth for the firm. You will focus on designing, developing, and implementing communication programmes and media events to promote and sell the brand and services as well as contribute to and evaluating our pricing strategies in the marketplace.
Their team is a client focused group that is responsible for positioning the brand and driving long term growth. The selected candidate will work with sales and marketing teams to drive consistency in executing their client relationship, and business development strategy, as well as driving their sales framework to help deliver value on key business initiatives.
The Marketing & Communications Manager is expected to lead the marketing team including event management and graphics. They also have a dual role in coordinating the media team in the areas of media and brand implementation. The role reports to the External Relations & Communications Director and Markets Director.
- Practice management - Project management, scheduling and reporting to Directors, budgeting and financial reporting, staff management including goal setting and performance review, internal projects as advise by the Directors
- Brand and media - Monitor the implementation of brand guidelines, review of graphics materials and process, coordinate the social media and external website projects, review of PR and press releases
- Publication and merchandise - Manage staff during the production process including vendors and stock control, review and oversee the merchandise programme
- Event and exhibitions management - Manage the events team including preparation, budgeting, execution and reporting
To succeed in the Marketing & Communications Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior teams, across the organisation and internal matrix.
- Marketing experience in a professional services and creative environment
- Demonstrate competency in customer-centric route to market
- Possesses a strong creative mind
- Excellent communicator – both verbal and written – who is great at inspiring and building teams, especially building strong networks in a matrix organisation (e.g. global brand teams, finance, supply, commercial, customer marketing & agencies)
- A self-starter who enjoys ownership & accountability and actively seeks to drive business improvement
- Knowledge and understanding of the marketing processes including digital is vital
- Strong organisational skills and ability to effectively work under tight deadlines
The successful Marketing & Communications Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them one of the power house globally. This well-recognised brand offers a great working experience.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Marketing & Communications Manager job.
Don't wait any longer. Apply now or call me to discuss this opportunity.