Marketing Communications Assistant Manager
Salary IDR10,000,000 - IDR25,000,000 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Mahyra Kosasih
Date posted 13 May 20192019-05-13 2019-07-12 retail Jakarta ID IDR 10000000 25000000 25000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
An exciting Marketing Communications Assistant Manager job has just become available in a top luxury retail company.
About the Marketing Communications Assistant Manager Role:
This Marketing Communications Assistant Manager position will play a crucial role in expanding to a wider market for the brand.
- Planning, development and implementation of all of the brand's marketing and communication strategies both internally and externally
- Analysing consumer behaviour and monitoring competitor activities to implement suitable activities to support brand objectives
- Leading the marketing team to create promotion and sales activities
- Supervising all marketing activities including visual merchandising and brand communications to ensure all activities are conducted in accordance with brand guidelines
- Preparing and proposing annual budgeting for short and long term programs and also collaboratively work with internal teams, and external parties
- Controlling marketing budget and ensure cost efficiency
- Expanding networks for the brand with KOL, media, bank partners and other communities
- Managing consumer database, and maintain relationship with loyal costumers
- Accurately forecasting annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams
- Maintaining the brand's visual identity, and image across printed media advertising, digital and direct customer activations
- Making sure the brand runs proactive branding approach to the market both online and offline
- Lead assigned projects such as product launch, store openings, regular events, and partnerships
- Regularly communicate and report with the Brand Director and also Principal about marketing activities and discuss for further improvements
- To succeed in this role, you will need to have a proven track record in marketing communications and branding
- Bachelor's Degree is a must
- A background in fashion retail or media/creative/digital agency will be a plus point
- Good leadership and networking skills
- Good analysis of both offline and online marketing trends
- Able to work under pressure in a fast pace environment
- Passionate about the fashion industry
- Excellent in data management for reporting purposes
- Excellent in English both verbal and written
You will join a socially-conscious global company with a wide portfolio of market-leading brands. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards. Outstanding career progression opportunities await the right candidate for this Marketing Communications Assistant Manager role.
Apply today or contact me for a confidential discussion.