Public Affairs Manager
Consultant Marsela Sari
Date posted 11 April 20192019-04-11 2019-06-10 fmcg Jakarta ID IDR 40000000 50000000 50000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
An exciting Public Affairs Manager role in one of the leading international beverage company has just become available.
About the Public Affairs Man Role:
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will work on Indonesia legal and public affairs issues, primarily focusing on all regulatory and policy issues and also ensuring a high level of legal services to the Company, notably on day to day operations and compliance. CSR is also encompasses in the scope of this position.
- Monitor all regulatory developments (domestic taxation, pricing policies, import procedures, certification of products, labelling, etc)
- Advocate improvements to current regulatory framework and seek to avoid any negative regulatory developments and defend the company's competitive situation
- Produce position papers both in English and Indonesian on regulatory issues that may affect the company or the industry in general
- Monitor technical compliance of the products and advocate corrective measures whenever needed
- Coordinate with all functions to advise and provide support on regulatory issues which may occur in the day to day business operations
- Create, implement and oversee internal & external communications programs
- Bachelor's Degree from reputable university
- Min 10 years relevant professional experience in public affairs
- Excellent knowledge of the Indonesian legislative process
- Strong network with the government and relevant authorities, embassies, trade organisations and private sectors.
- Excellent written and communication skills with dynamic and hands-on individual with a high degree of initiative
- Strong business acumen
This global top leading consumer goods organisation needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader within the industry. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Public Affairs Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.