Consultant Marsela Sari
Date posted 11 March 2019 2019-03-112019-05-04 retail Jakarta West Jakarta ID IDR 40000000 50000000 50000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
An exciting Program Manager job has just become available at a leading FMCG company in Indonesia.
About the Program Manager Role:
You will be responsible for supporting the firm’s ad-hoc activities including fundraising campaigns and public relations activities. These include preparing communications materials and communicating with key stakeholders such as the media, government officials, non-governmental organisations.
- Create awareness for select programmes
- Manage strategic giving, philanthropic & advocacy programs in Indonesia and generate new users
- Engage all employees in the Indonesia office when executing projects
- Continue to drive and implement the on-going projects across Indonesia
- Create strong employee engagement and cause for our strategic giving and philanthropy
- Implement the Foundation’s projects including preparation of logistics, supply chain management and following up on project finances and KPIs
- Provide regular updates to stakeholders on the Foundation’s programs and the impact and progress towards its objectives
- Support manager in the Foundation’s ad-hoc activities when required
To succeed in this role, you will need to have strong leadership capabilities, high energy and be passionate about events and campaigns.
- Bachelor's degree from a reputable university
- Minimum five years' experience and comfortable working in a mulitcultural environment
- Project management experience
- Experience in event management, public relations and/or marketing
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence wide spectrum of stakeholders – from senior management and key stakeholders (government officials etc.), to wider general audience such as employees, rural populations
- Excellent communication skills, innovative, analytical and meticulous
- Independent worker and possess strong work ethics
- Able to travel 30% of the time
This leading global consumer goods organisation needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader within the industry. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Program Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.