Consultant Michelle Tanjung
Date posted 25 February 2019 2019-02-252019-04-26 transport-and-rail Jakarta ID IDR 40000000 45000000 45000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
An exciting CSR Manager role has just arisen at a leading firm.
About the CSR Manager Role:
As the CSR Manager, you will be responsible for leading initiatives and subsequent projects that positively impact employees, the company, stakeholders and the communities in which the company operates. This role will be the company expert in planning and collaborating on CSR initiatives to engage internal and external team members and partners.
- Partner with the Company Leadership and Stakeholders to define and develop the strategies aligned to CSR objectives
- Develop a playbook, defining company policies and best practices
- Define a CSR roadmap aligned to the corporate strategy to build market awareness, engage employees and deliver sustainable initiatives
- Provide strategic insight, business case justifications and return on investment analysis for CSR spending and initiatives
- Build socially responsible relationships with community partners and organisations
- Create an informed socially responsible culture leveraging current and relevant market trends
- Implement and coordinate a range of activities and initiatives which are aligned to the defined strategies to engage employees
To succeed in this job, you will need to have the ability work closely with both internal and external stakeholders and have the ability to write or develop communications strategies that are aligned with the vision.
- Minimum 10 years' experience working within the corporate communications industry
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in public relations or relevant field
- Outstanding English communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent writing and editing skills with experience developing content for publications, including social media
- Highly-skilled communicator and effective leader
- Strong network within the media industry
- Possess competencies in relationship building, strategies, integrator, bold learner, sharp thinker and a great role model
This is an established firm that needs no introduction.
If you are a driven, determined, and an entrepreneurial leader ready to take the next step in your career, this CSR Manager job is for you.
Apply today to find out more about this opportunity.