GM Marketing Communication
Consultant Michelle Tanjung
Date posted 25 February 2019 2019-02-252019-04-26 transport-and-rail Jakarta ID IDR 40000000 65000000 65000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
A lGM Marketing Communications job has just arisen at a leading firm in Jakarta.
About the GM Marketing Communications Role:
You will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies to support the company's businesses. You will be heading the division which includes Public Relations, Media Intelligence, Content, Community and Speakers Management.
- Developing a communications strategy across the business
- Managing external and internal communications content
- Coordinating media responses with relevant internal stakeholders
- Creating and delivering innovative marketing communications campaigns and major company events to improve employee engagement
- Developing and communicating key organisational strategies through appropriate channels
To succeed in this GM Marketing Communications role, you will need to have the ability work closely with regional team and be skilled at writing or developing communications strategies that are aligned with the company vision.
- Minimum 10 years' experience working within the corporate communications industry
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in public relations or relevant field
- Outstanding English communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent writing and editing skills with experience developing content for publications, including social media
- Highly-skilled communicator and effective leader
- Strong network within the media industry
- Possess competencies in relationship building, strategies, integrator, bold learner, sharp thinker and a great role model
This is a established firm that needs no introduction.
If you are a driven, determined, and an entrepreneurial leader ready to take the next step in your career, this GM Marketing Communications job is for you.
Apply today to find out more about this opportunity.