Fashion Marketing Manager
Salary IDR20,000,000 - IDR30,000,000 per annum
Consultant Mahyra Kosasih
Date posted 21 February 2019 2019-02-212019-04-19 retail Jakarta ID IDR 20000000 30000000 30000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
An exciting Fashion Marketing Manager job has arisen at a leading fashion retail company based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
About the Fashion Marketing Manager role:
This Fashion Marketing Manager position will play a crucial role in expanding wider market of the brand.
- Planning, development and implementation of all the brands' marketing and communication strategies both internal and external
- Analysing consumer behaviour and monitoring competitor activities to implement suitable activities to support brand obejctives
- Lead marketing team to create promotion and sales activities
- Supervise all marketing activities including visual merchandising and brands' communication to ensure all activities are conducted in accordance with brand guidelines
- Prepare and propose annual budgeting for short and long term programs and also collaboratively work with internal teams, and external parties
- Control marketing budget and ensure cost efficiency
- Expand networks for the brand with KOL, media, bank partners and other communities
- Manage consumer database, and maintain relationship with loyal costumers
- Accurately forecast annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams
- Maintain the brand's visual identity, and image across printed media advertising, digital and direct customer actibations
- Making sure the brand runs proactive branding approach to the market both online and offline
- Lead assigned project such as product launch, store openings, regular events, and partnerships
- Regularly communicate and report with brand director and also principal about marketing activities and discuss for further improvements
To succeed in this role, you will need to have a proven track record in marketing communications and branding.
- Bachelor's degree is a must
- A background in fashion retail will be a plus point
- Good leadership and networking skills
- Good analysis for both offline and online marketing trends
- Able to work under pressure in a fast pace environment
- Passionate about the fashion industry
- Excellent in data management for reporting purposes
- Excellent in English both verbal and written
You will join a socially-conscious global company with a wide portfolio of market-leading brands. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards. Outstanding career progression opportunities await the right candidate for this Marketing Manager role.
Apply today or contact me for a confidential discussion.