GM Corporate Communication
Consultant Michelle Tanjung
Date posted 11 February 2019 2019-02-112019-04-12 automotive Jakarta ID IDR 40000000 65000000 65000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
An exciting GM Corporate Communications job has recently emerged at a leading firm based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, this is a role for a communications professional who is a self-starter and leader in their field.
About the GM Corporate Communications Role:
You will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies to support the company's businesses. You will be heading the division which includes CSR, Public Relations, Media Intelligence, Content, Community and Speakers Management.
- Developing a communications strategy across the business
- Managing external and internal communications content
- Coordinating media responses with relevant internal stakeholders
- Creating and delivering innovative corporate communications campaigns and major company events to improve employee engagement
- Developing and communicating key organisational strategies through appropriate channels
To succeed in this job, you will need to have the ability work closely with regional team and have the ability to write or develop communications strategies that are aligned with the vision.
- Minimum 10 years' experience working within the corporate communications industry
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in public relations or relevant field
- Outstanding English communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent writing and editing skills with experience developing content for publications, including social media
- Highly-skilled communicator and effective leader
- Strong network within the media industry
- Possess competencies in relationship building, strategies, integrator, bold learner, sharp thinker and a great role model
This is a established firm that needs no introduction. If you are a driven, determined, and an entrepreneurial leader ready to take the next step in your career, this GM Corporate Communications job is for you.
Apply today to find out more about this opportunity.