Head of Marketing Communications
Consultant Marsela Sari
Date posted 24 January 2019 2019-01-242019-03-25 fmcg Jakarta ID IDR 50000000 65000000 65000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
An exciting Head of Marketing Communications job has just become available in one of the top multinational FMCG companies in Jakarta.
About the Head of Marketing Communications role:
Reporting to the Marketing Director, you will be part of the executive team. Working with a portfolio of world-class brands, you will own the strategic direction and oversee ground-breaking creativity and innovation within a progressive environment, leading a large team.
- Developing world class marketing communications where you will champion creativity and a consumer-first mindset in developing integrated marketing communications from TV advertising through to digital and PR
- Identify and build strategic partnerships with third-party organisations across various sectors to increase brand engagement and on-target messaging
- Commercial acumen with the management of a large budget
- Lead and inspire the marketing team bringing collaboration and driving a high-performance culture
- Senior stakeholder and relationship management both internally and externally working with some of Indonesia’s leading agencies
- Set clear goals and KPIs that are aligned with the organisations corporate objectives and establish robust, measurable processes to review performance against these objectives and appropriate international benchmarks
To succeed in this Head of Marketing Communications role, you should have extensive experience in marketing communications.
- Min. Bachelor's Degree from a reputable university
- Considerable success and demonstrated experience (15+ years) in an end-responsibility (brand and) marketing communications in a large and complex international organisation
- Experience in corporate and preferably also in agency environments
- Ability to lead at strategic as well as operational level
- A track record in developing and implementing marketing and advertising campaigns
- The ability to motivate and collaborate across a variety of functions, and to manage through ambiguity in an enthusiastic and charismatic way, and a motivated, creative and entrepreneurial attitude
- A strong work ethic and a sense of urgency
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal
- Proven (team) leadership skills
- Team player and game changer
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Head of Marketing Communications job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.