Head of Corporate Communications
Consultant Michelle Tanjung
Date posted 11 January 2019 2019-01-112019-03-12 fmcg Jakarta ID IDR 40000000 45000000 45000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Head of Corporate Communications job has recently emerged at one of the most recognised FMCG multinational firms based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Reporting to Public Affairs and Communication Director, this is a role for a communications professional who is a self-starter and leader in their field.
About the Head of Corporate Communications role:
You will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies to support the company's businesses. You will be heading the division with CSR, Public Relations, Media Intelligence, Content, Community and Speakers Management, etc.
- Developing a communications strategy across the business
- Managing external and internal communications content
- Coordinating media responses with relevant internal stakeholders
- Creating and delivering innovative corporate communications campaigns to the public and major company internal events to engage employees
- Developing and communicating key organisational strategy through appropriate channels
To succeed in this Head of Corporate Communications job, you will need to have the ability work closely with regional team and have the ability to write or develop communications strategies that are aligned with the vision.
- Minimum 10 years' experience working within the corporate communications industry
- Minimum bachelor's degree in public relations or relevant field
- Outstanding English communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent writing and editing skills with experience developing content for publications, including social media
- Highly-skilled communicator and effective leader
- Strong network within the media industry
- Possess competencies in relationship building, strategies, integrator, bold learner, sharp thinker and a great role model
This is a renowned FMCG MNC that needs no introduction. If you are a driven and determined entrepreneurial leader and ready to take the next step in your career, this Head of Corporate Communications job is for you.
Apply for this opportunity today.