VP Corporate Communications
Consultant Hassan Mohsin
Date posted 30 November 2018 2018-11-302019-01-29 new-media-and-internet Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting VP Corporate Communications job has recently emerged at one of the most recognised e-commerce firm, based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Reporting directly to the CEO, this is a role for a communications professional who is a self-starter and leader in their field.
About the VP Corporate Communications role:
You will be responsible of develop and implement strategies to support company's businesses. You will be heading the division with CSR, Public Relations, Media Intelligence, Content, Community and Speakers Management etc.
- Developing a communications strategy across the business
- Managing external and internal communications content
- Coordinate media responses with relevant internal stakeholders
- Create and deliver innovative corporate communications campaigns to the public and major company internal events to engage employees
- Develop and communicate key organisational strategy through appropriate channels
To succeed in this Head of Corporate Communications job, you will need to have the ability work closely with regional team and have the ability to write or develop communications strategies that align with the their vision.
- Minimum 10 years working within the corporate communications industry
- Minimum bachelor's degree in public relations or relevant field
- Outstanding English communication skills both in writing and speaking
- Excellent writing and editing skills with experience developing content for publications, including social media
- Highly-skilled communicator and effective leader
- Strong network within the Media industry
- Possess competencies in relationship building, strategies, integrator, bold learner, sharp thinker and a great role model
This leading e-commerce company is widely known in Indonesia. The company is expanding its reach by experimenting with new endeavours that will create large impact in the markets and industries the company will touch. With a flat organisation structure, the culture is very dynamic with a diverse group of professionals.
If you are a driven and determined entrepreneurial leader and ready to take the next step in your career, this VP Corporate communications job is for you.