Corporate Communications Manager
Location South JakartaFULL_TIME
Consultant Marsela Sari
Date posted 12 October 2018 2018-10-122018-12-11 marketing Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An exciting Corporate Communications Manager role has just become available in one of the leading FMCG company in Jakarta.
About the Corporate Communications Manager role:
You will be responsible to manage, create, implement and oversee communications programs, be it internal or external, that effectively describe and promote the organisation and its products.
- Ensure effective coordination with all concerned departments (marketing, PR, sales, trade marketing).
- Ensure effective coordination and management of corporate messages towards final consumers, customers and stakeholders
- responsible for all Corporate Communications, for supporting products, events and promotional activities by developing artworks and messages.
- responsible for developing a communication plan for the company in close relationship with other departments and in agreement with the Management Committee. The communication plan’s purpose to increase the company’s image and visibility.
- Develop Call Centre operational strategies and improve on efficiency
- Review and customise the Call Centre’s Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) Manual and various processes
- Establish, facilitate and coordinate the use of client, staff and strategic partner databases for strategic engagement and continuous improvement.
To succeed in the Corporate Communications Manager role, you will need minimum of five (5) years working experience in the area of communications, PR and relation with key stakeholders.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree from reputable university
- Minimum of five (5) years working experience at the managerial level
- Minimum (3) years working experience in a Sexual and Reproductive Health (SRH) organisation and in a similar role
- Ability to manage and develop team
- Fluent communication (written and verbal) in English and local language(s)
- Excellent analytic and IT skills (MS Office, Power Point and Excel)
- Familiarity and previous use of Social Media tools and strong network in the media
- Proven knowledge of administration and comfortable with processes and planning
- Good knowledge of Client service principles, practices and experience
This global FMCG organisation needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader withing the industry. They are the company behind the well known brands and high quality products who has always been the leader in their market. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Corporate Communications Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.