Fashion Marketing Manager
Salary IDR20,000,000 - IDR30,000,000 per annum
Consultant Mahyra Kosasih
Date posted 12 October 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An exciting opportunity for Marketing Manager has come up for a fashion retail company based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
About the Marketing Manager role:
This Marketing Manager position will play a crucial role in expanding wider market of the brand.
Other key responsibilities:
- Planning, development and implementation of all the brands' marketing and communication strategies both internal and external
- Analyzing consumer behaviour and also competitors' activities to implement the correct approach to support brand's obejctive
- Lead marketing team to create promotion and also sales activities
- Supervise all marketing activities including visual merchandising and brands' communication to ensure all activities presented to the customer goes according to the brand's guidelines
- Prepared and propose annual budgeting for short and long term programs and also collaboratively work with internal teams, and external parties
- Control marketing budget and make sure its cost efficiency
- Expand networks for the brand with KOL, media, bank partners and other communities
- Manage costumer database, and maintain relationship with loyal costumers
- Accurately forecast annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams
- Maintain the brand's visual identity, and image across printed media advertising, digital and direct customer actibations
- Making sure the brand runs an active branding approach to the market both online and offline
- Lead assigned project such as product launch, store openings, regular events, and partnerships
- Regularly communicate and report with brand director and also principal about marketing activities and discuss for further improvements
- Bachelor degree is a must
- Strong experience in marketing communication
- A background in fashion retail will be a plus point
- Good leadership and networking skills
- Good analysis in offline and online marketing trends
- Able to work under preassure in a fast pace environment
- Passionate in fashion
- Excellent in data management for reporting purposes
- Excellent in English both verbal and written
You will join a socially-conscious global company with market-leading brands that places talent as a priority. Outstanding career progression opportunities await the right candidate for this Marketing Manager role.
Apply for this role today or contact me for a confidential discussion.