Salary IDR12,000,000 - IDR20,000,000 per month
Location South JakartaFULL_TIME
Consultant Mahyra Kosasih
Date posted 12 September 2018 2018-09-122018-11-11 fmcg Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A Marketing Analyst job based in Jakarta, Indonesia has just become available at one of the top multinational company in SEA.
About the Marketing Analyst role:
A marketing analyst position responsible for ranges of health products and will report directly to the division manager.
- Involve in create marketing strategies and execute the activation to promote the health care products, activities such as; brand positioning, product launch, partnerships, public relations, media relations, public relations and social media.
- In charge with pricing strategies, to achieve brand's objective and customer needs.
- Evaluate marketing activities from POS allocations, cost expense and competitors.
- Organise events (seminars, media, partnerships, costumer and sponsorship events).
- Evaluate financial aspects of products, from A&P budget, expense and sales target.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business administration and equivalent discipline
- Has at least 4 years experience in marketing. Experience in health care business is plus point
- Excellent skills in Microsoft office and English both written and verbal
- Good analytic thinking and able to think creatively to come up with solutions
- Good teamwork skills, and strong interpersonal skills.
- Able to cope with pressure and multi-task.
If you are seeking an opportunity to advance in a challenging and innovative environment, with exposure to a huge analytic team, this Marketing Analyst role will be a good fit for you. Kindly apply or send your CV to email@example.com .