Senior Manager Communications Strategy
Location South JakartaFULL_TIME
Consultant Darvin Suwanto
Date posted 14 August 2018 2018-08-142018-10-13 media Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An exciting Senior Manager Communications Strategy job has recently emerged at one of the most recognised media company based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Reporting directly to the Sales Director, this is a role for a communications professional who is a leader in their field.
About the Sr Manager Communications Strategy role:
In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing the industry network, increase awareness and develop the corporate image by developing and executing effective communication and media relations programs. The ideal candidate should be experienced in delivering strategic communication response to business issues/challenges as well as bringing communications planning alive for the company brand.
- Develop a marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics
- Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media
- Coordinate and managing all public relations activities
- Direct social media team to engage audiences across traditional and new media
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests
- Create content for press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations
To succeed in this Sr Manager Communications Strategy role, you should have a proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns at both a local and national level.
- Proven working experience in public relations required
- Strong relationships with both local and national business and industry media outlets
- Experience in acting as a company spokesperson; comfortable and skilled in both broadcast and print media interviews
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Solid experience with social media channels
- Event planning experience
- Bachelor degree in Public Relations/Communications, Marketing or a related discipline
This multi media giant is one of the leading of its kind globally.
If you are a talented and focused Communications professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Sr Manager Communications Strategy job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.