Head of PR
Consultant Hassan Mohsin
Date posted 23 July 2018 2018-07-232018-09-21 new-media-and-internet Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An exciting Head of PR job has recently emerged at one of the most recognised technology company based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Reporting directly to the Marketing Director, this is a role for a PR professional who is a leader in their field.
About the Head of PR role:
In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing the industry network, increase awareness and develop the corporate image by developing and executing effective communication and media relations programs. The Head of PR is a key person in the marketing team who must plan, recommend and implement the PR strategy. With your knowledge of the latest trends and best practices in PR, you must develop a PR strategy (online and offline) & take the lead to coordinate the execution of this strategy. You must also inspire and coach all stakeholders and lead them to high standards, with a deep knowledge of how to build a solid brand.
- Develop a marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics
- Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media
- Coordinate and managing all public relations activities
- Direct social media team to engage audiences across traditional and new media
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests
- Create content for press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations
To succeed in this Head of PR role, you should have a proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns at both a local and national level.
- Proven working experience in public relations required
- Strong relationships with both local and national business and industry media outlets
- Experience in acting as a company spokesperson; comfortable and skilled in both broadcast and print media interviews
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Solid experience with social media channels
- Event planning experience
- Bachelor degree in Public Relations/Communications, Marketing or a related discipline
This technology company is one of the leading of its kind in Indonesia.
If you are a talented and focused PR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Head of PR job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.