Marketing Communications Manager
Location South Jakarta
Consultant Darvin Suwanto
Date posted 27 June 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An exciting Marketing Communications job has recently emerged at one of the most recognised retail company based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Reporting directly to the GM Marketing, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
About the Marketing Communications Manager role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Marketing Communications Manager will play a key role in the support and aid of business continued development and success. Reporting directly to the GM Marketing, you will be responsible to oversee the entire company's communications plan, to ensure there is brand message consistency, and drive execution in order to be aligned with country plans.
- Develop overall communications strategy which includes media planning, public relations, social media, partnership, creative and digital according to the marketing direction
- Strong consumer insight driven and familiar with the entire marketing mix formula to hit every touch point and grow brand love
- Maintain strong external working relationships: Identify and engage trustworthy partners and external vendors that are committed to deliver high quality work for creative, PR, media buying, events, etc
- Budget Management on each media & production spend
To succeed in the Marketing Communications Manager job, you will need to have the ability to manage a big team of marketing and verticals at country level.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, or other relevant field
- Possess experience in marketing leadership / team management role for minimum three years
- Experience in both agency and client-side
- Flexibility, positive and creativity
This top leading retail company is widely known in Southeast Asia as focusing on pioneering new shopping concept with an emphasis on affordable yet luxury ambience. With a flat organisation structure, the culture is very dynamic with a diverse group of professionals. The company also offer competitive benefits, as well as an industry-leading practice of performance-based bonuses to their employee.
If you are a driven and determined entrepreneurial leader and ready to take the next step in your career, this Marketing Communications Manager job is for you.
Apply now or call me today to discuss this new opportunity.