Head of Brand and Communications
Consultant Hassan Mohsin
Date posted 21 May 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An exciting Head of Brand and Communications job has recently emerged at one of the most recognised transportation company based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Reporting directly to the CMO, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
About the Head of Brand and Communications role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Head of Brand and Communications will play a key role in the support and aid of business continued development and success. Reporting directly to the Country Marketing Director, you will be responsible to oversee the entire company's communications plan and different business units, to ensure there is brand message consistency, and drive execution in order to be aligned with country plans.
- Develop overall country, cities and vertical communications strategy which includes Media Planning, Public Relations, Social Media, Partnership, Creative and Digital according to the country and cities marketing direction.
- Strong consumer insight driven and familiar with the entire marketing mix formula to hit every touch point and grow brand love.
- Work closely with Regional PR team to actively manage relationships with the media to create positive publicity on the business and engage the public to support the company.
- Maintain strong external working relationships: Identify and engage trustworthy partners and external vendors that are committed to deliver high quality work for creative, PR, media buying, events, etc.
- Budget Management on each media & production spend.
- Lead the Partnership team to get in the partners aligned with country and cities strategy.
To succeed in the Head of Brand and Communications job, you will need to have the ability to manage a big team of Marketing & Verticals at country level.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, or other relevant field
- Possess experience in marketing leadership / team management role for minimum 3 years
- Proven good marketing execution based on insights/data
- Ability to simply convey complex messages
- Great project management abilities
- Experience in both Agency and Client-side
- Impressive executive presence and stakeholder management skills
- Flexibility, positive and creativity
This top leading tech start-up company is widely known in Southeast Asia as focusing on pioneering new commuting alternatives with an emphasis on speed, safety, and reliability. With a flat organisation structure, the culture is very dynamic with a diverse group of professionals. The company also offer competitive benefits, as well as an industry-leading practice of performance-based bonuses to their employee.
If you are a driven and determined entrepreneurial leader and ready to take the next step in your career, this Head of Brand and Communications job is for you.
Apply now or call me today to discuss this new opportunity.