Corporate Communications Manager
Consultant Hassan Mohsin
Date posted 06 March 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An exciting Corporate Communications Manager job has just become available at a highly reputable automotive company, based in Jakarta. Reporting directly to the Head of Marketing, this is a role for a marketer who is looking to develop their career further with a well-established company.
About the Corporate Communications Manager role:
Reporting to Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for creating customer events and generating new leads.
- Develop and implement a scalable, strategic and integrated communications strategy plan
- Oversee day-to-day execution of communications initiatives, functions and strategies
- Develop key relevant messaging that articulates brand points of difference to internal and external audiences
- Collaborate with brand teams to implement brand strategies and plans with communications objectives, executes ongoing marketing plans, calendars and programs
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key external stakeholders, including key media, influencers, partners and experts
- Devise and manage the Executive Positioning Program to focus on senior leaders as well as thought leaders and ensure that corporate messaging enhances the reputation of business units and leadership; Draft messages or scripts from senior executives for presentation to key external stakeholders in written or spoken form.
To succeed in this Corporate Communications Manager role you will need to have minimum two years experience in the related field, as well as confidence in speaking with people at various levels within and outside the organisation, to gain acceptance of ideas or plans.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree from a reputable university
- Work experience of at least three years
- Trustworthy, responsible and hard-working
- Creative and driving for result mindset
This client is one of the leading automotive manufacturer in Indonesia and they are recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Corporate Communications Manager role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.