Account Director (VP/SVP)
Salary IDR30000000 - IDR50000000 per month
Location South Jakarta
Consultant Darvin Suwanto
Date posted 13 April 2017
An exciting Account Director (VP/SVP) job has just become available at one of the most respected PR Agency based in Jakarta. Reporting directly to the Head of Brand & Reputation. The Account Director is a key part of helping to develop the go-to-market strategy by providing local insights.
About the Account Director (VP/SVP) role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Account Director (VP/SVP) will play a key role in the sales team’s continued development and success in the Jakarta office.
- Manage the entire market account portfolio from a business perspective and responsible for growing revenue from existing client portfolio
- Drive the client services vision & mission in market
- Work with the team to provide an optimal experience for clients
- Work with clients to understand business goals and develop strategies
- Articulate the vision for the organisation
The Account Director (VP/SVP) is a business-minded steward of the client relationship and is entrusted and empowered to ensure both the client's and agency’s business objectives are met. The successful candidate will effectively manage several clients, projects and teams while delivering integrated thinking rooted in insights.
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in Communications Marketing and/or related fields, including research, advertising, management consulting, media or publishing
- Presenting to clients on campaign strategy, execution, performance, analysis of results and commercial negotiations
- Managing a team for successful projects
The company is one of the biggest PR agency in the world which platform being used to scale the business worldwide.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Account Director (VP/SVP) job.