Government Relations Manager
Consultant Hassan Mohsin
Date posted 06 April 2017
An exciting Government Relations Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected e-procurement service companies based in Jakarta. Reporting directly to the COO and Senior Marketing Manager, this is a role for a Government Relations Manager who is a leader in their field.
About the Government Relations Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Government Relations Manager will play a key role in maintaining relationships and opening communications to represent the company to relevant government bodies, the planning of the long term strategy and team’s continued development and success in the Jakarta office.
- Coordinate legislative efforts by working with main and local governments as well as the media
- Aid their organisation meet legislative goals by creating policy proposals and working with government agencies and citizens
- Project Management – planning and define scope, activity planning and sequencing, project delivery
- Conduct research and monitor legislations/policies
- Track happenings within the government that could affect their organisation
- Proactively, research policies to see what changes could be advantageous and which trends might negatively impact the company in the future
- Conduct internal and external communications
To succeed in this role you must be able to work effectively, both independently and with a team.
- Bachelor degree preferably in Political Science, Communications or Social Science and/or MBA from top tier university preferred
- Over four years' experience in handing government stakeholders
- Strong understanding of how government and the legislative process work
- Avid traveller is a plus
- Demonstrate ability to prioritise and manage multiple projects and see them through completion in a fast paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence various stakeholders
- Self starter that can work independently, complete project with little supervision and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
This most respected e-procurement service company is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Government Relations Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.