Head of Corporate & Public Affairs
Location South Jakarta
Consultant Darvin Suwanto
Date posted 30 March 2017
A leading multinational PR Agency in Indonesia is looking for a well-experienced Head of Corporate & Public Affairs. The candidate will work closely with the trust board and managers in providing an effective and professional communication, media, public relations and reputation management service.
About the Head of Corporate & Public Affairs role:
This position has a key role in managing and maintaining the reputation of the organisation. Its key responsibilities are the focal point of all internal and external communications and reputation management.
- Develop a marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics
- Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
- Lead on the trust’s external and internal communications, reputation management
To succeed in this Head of Corporate & Public Affairs , you should have a proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns at both a local and national level.
- Proven working experience in public relations required
- Strong relationships with both local and national business and industry media outlets
- Experience in acting as a company spokesperson; comfortable and skilled in both broadcast and print media interviews
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Bachelor degree in Public Relations/Communications, Marketing or a related discipline
If you are driven, determined, confident and have a can-do attitude, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Head of Corporate & Public Affairs job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Singapore is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.