Location West Jakarta
Consultant Nathalia Atmaja
Date posted 29 March 2017
A famous and reputable foundation in Jakarta is looking for a well-experienced Communications Manager. This job requires a person who can use all forms of media and communication to build.
About the Communications Manager role:
In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing the industry network, increase awareness and develop an enviable corporate image by developing and executing effective communication and media relations programs.
- Develop a marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics
- Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media
- Coordinate and managing all public relations activities
- Direct social media team to engage audiences across traditional and new media
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests
- Create content for press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations
- Proven working experience in public relations required
- Proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns at both a local and national level
- Strong relationships with both local and national business and industry media outlets
- Experience in acting as a company spokesperson; comfortable and skilled in both broadcast and print media interviews
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Solid experience with social media channels
- Event planning experience
- Bachelor degree in Public Relations/Communications, Marketing or a related discipline
This foundation is one of the most reputable foundation in Jakarta.
If you are driven, determined, confident and have a can-do attitude, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Communications Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Singapore is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.