Corporate Communications & Sustainability Manager
Location South Jakarta
Consultant Marsela Sari
Date posted 22 February 2017
An exciting Corporate Communications & Sustainability Manager job has just become available at one of the most renowned FMCG companies based in Jakarta. Reporting to the Corporate Affairs Director, this is a role for a communications individual who is a leader in their field.
About the Corporate Communications & Sustainability Manager Role:
You will be managing corporate reputation, protecting company’s license to operate through influencing legislation and building build positive image of the category to support sustainable business growth.
- Stimulate corporate reputation (as the company reputation guardian)
- Integrate sustainability agenda throughout all business operations
- Risks mitigation and crisis management or communications
- Brand PR
- Consumer Care / Complaint Handling Manual
- Advocacy & Stakeholder Engagement (including target communities, consumers and the media)
- Internal communications
- People and Organization development
To succeed in the Corporate Communications & Sustainability Manager role, you will need to be a game changer, opinion leader and industry shaper. This position will expose you to meaningful interaction and induces influence on not only the organization, but also the Global Group, the Government, and the society as a whole.
- S1 graduate in Law, management or communication
- Minimum 5 years experience of the similar role in managerial position
- Understanding on excise and industry related regulations will be advantage
- Good verbal and written communications as well as interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytic skill
- High integrity, personable, enthusiastic, hardworking, and effective team player
- Proficiency in English both Speaking and Written
This FMCG company is one of the leading beverage manufacturer in Indonesia. It produces and markets a range of trademark products and has a vision to be a reputable and responsible Indonesian Beverage Company with a portfolio of leading brands.
If you are a game changer, driven, determined, confident and have a can-do attitude, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
Apply today or call me to discuss more about this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Singapore is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.