Salary IDR19000000 - IDR20000000 per month
Location South Jakarta
Consultant Nathalia Atmaja
Date posted 06 February 2017
A leading transportation platform in Indonesia is looking for a well-experienced PR Manager person. This job requires a person who can use all forms of media and communication to build.
About the PR Manager Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing the industry network, increase awareness and develop the corporate image by developing and executing effective communication and media relations programs.
- Develop a marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics
- Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media
- Coordinate and managing all public relations activities
- Direct social media team to engage audiences across traditional and new media
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests
- Create content for press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations
To succeed in this PR Manager role, you should have a proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns at both a local and national level.
- Proven working experience in public relations required
- Strong relationships with both local and national business and industry media outlets
- Experience in acting as a company spokesperson; comfortable and skilled in both broadcast and print media interviews
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Solid experience with social media channels
- Event planning experience
- Bachelor degree in Public Relations/Communications, Marketing or a related discipline
This transportation company is the leading transportation platform in Jakarta.
If you are driven, determined, confident and have a can-do attitude, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting PR Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.