Sharia Marketing, Senior Lead
Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Tania Josephine
Date posted 12 July 20192019-07-12 2019-09-10 new-media-and-internet Jakarta ID IDR 3000000 50000000 50000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Sharia Marketing, Senior Lead position has recently emerged at one of the most recognised tech platforms, based in Jakarta, Indonesia. This is a role for a senior marketing professional who is a self-starter and leader in their field.
About the Sharia Marketing, Senior Lead Role:
In this business-critical role, you will lead all marketing initiatives for the e-commerce's sharia business. The position covers both online and offline strategies, including but not limited to: digital marketing, brand communications, PR, partnership, promotions and events.
- Manage and operate marketing activities to create customer's recognition of the brand, acquire customer and accelerate adoption in the country
- Develop marketing and communications strategies in a manner that supports business growth and enhances brand equity
- Create programmes for user acquisition and engagement
- Lead the creative team
- Define the digital strategy
- Identify channels that bring in the most ROI while managing key KPIs for the company
- Analyse data and optimise accordingly to maximise performance
- Bachelor's degree from a reputable university
- Minimum five years of experience in performance/digital marketing, from a media agency, brand, or tech company
- Experience in managing teams and navigating through complex organisations
- Solid working/hands-on knowledge of advertising technology platforms - DSPs, search, social media, measurement and analytics tools - and a firm understanding of how they all come together
- Ability to translate complex digital marketing jargon to any stakeholder with varied backgrounds
- Strategic thinking coupled with strength in digital operations - ability to filter out the noise, identify bottlenecks and redundancies in the processes and partners
- Highly analytical and enjoys looking at data and results
This organisation drives business results in a dynamic, fun and fast pace with strong commitment to bring the best values. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all add up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.