Content Marketing Director
Salary Very Attractive
Consultant Hassan Mohsin
Date posted 24 May 20192019-05-24 2019-07-23 new-media-and-internet Jakarta ID IDR 100000000 140000000 140000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Content Marketing Director job has just become available at a highly reputable e-commerce platform in Jakarta. Reporting directly to the BOD, this is a role for a marketer who is a strong self-starter and thrives in a high-pressure environment.
About this Content Marketing Director role:
In this senior role, you will take lead to define the businessbrand strategy. Working closely with each business unit and other marketing functions to formulate and deliver the best marketing strategy across all marketing ecosystem, both offline and online marketing; including brand design, partnership marketing, content, communities and advertising.
Leadership - This role requires an exceptional leadership skill, to bring the team towards a unified vision and objective.
- Lead the content marketing department, responsible for the overall management of Head, Senior Lead, and Lead
- Manage and work with individual teams and ensures consistency and appropriateness of the brand’s messages in the market
- Responsible for overall creative outputs inclusive of selection of creative agencies, creative briefings, graphics, films/videos and overall digital brand content & messaging
- Play a mentorship role to key personnel in the brand marketing department, honing their professional skills and preparing them to occupy his/her position in the future
- Develop and manage the business’s brand strategy as well as corresponding brand elements in order to maximise the brand’s equity
- Responsible for the creation and placement of advertising that is in support of the business’s target and initiatives through creative development, metrics, usage of market research, and agencies management
- Responsible for the creation of all forms of marketing, such as interactive marketing, direct marketing campaigns, advertising, and collaterals
- Take charge of the development of the execution plan for thought leadership initiatives, where he uses a wide range of content in order to build awareness and credibility for business and brand in the market, simultaneously establishing the organisation as a thought leader in the market
- Play the role of ensuring that all branding programs are aligned with the overall business objectives and that they are optimised and relevant to multiple audiences
Collaboration: Work closely with all Business Units, Offline Marketing and Online Marketing to formulate and deliver both the offline and online brand marketing elements / strategies. These elements are inclusive but not limited to brand design, partnership marketing, content, communities and advertising.
- Play a major role to establish campaign effectiveness against business objectives
- Stay ahead of the market by looking at market trends and movements, gap analysis
- Present and update the C-level management on the Company marketing effectiveness
- Preferable minimum bachelor's degree in Marketing Management or equivalent - the equivalent experience is also acceptable
- Demonstrate more than 15 years of marketing and brand management experience
- Capacity to lead a team in a fast-paced and competitive environment
- Successful experience in launching and driving brand marketing campaigns.
- High level of adaptability in working in a fluid environment
- Excellent organisational and problem-solving / decision-making skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
This leading e-commerce company is widely known in Indonesia. The company is expanding its reach by experimenting with new endeavours that will create large impact in the markets and industries the company will touch. With a flat organisation structure, the culture is very dynamic with a diverse group of professionals.
If you are a driven and determined entrepreneurial leader and ready to take the next step in your career and apply for this Content Marketing Director job.