Head of Campaign
Consultant Hassan Mohsin
Date posted 30 November 2018 2018-11-302019-01-29 fashion Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Head of Campaign job has recently emerged at one of the most recognised fashion startup firm, based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Reporting directly to the VP Marketing, this is a role for an online marketer, who is a self-starter and leader in their field.
About the Head of Campaign role:
In this role, you will be managing the entire campaign management team, working along with the creative team to effectively translate creative ideas into workable plan that align with the company's business objectives.
Key responsibilities include:
- Successfully develop & launch integrated campaigns based on business objectives
- Establish campaign development framework & build necessary competencies
- Collaboratively manage operational aspects of a campaign development including ideation, workflow, timelines, media plan, asset development, budget tracking and reporting
- Establish and maintains appropriate processes, procedures, and job tracking to keep deliverables on time and on budget
- Communicate plans to relevant stakeholders & get their approvals
- Anticipate and effectively mitigate challenges and project blockers
- Work collaboratively with external agencies if necessary
- Provide regular improvement feedback to divisions inside marketing team
- Establish deep understanding on the brand & relevant target market
- Minimum bachelor’s degree or relevant degree from a reputable universities
- Minimum six to eight years relevant experience at e-commerce, creative agency, and or FMCG as a campaign manager
- Ability to effectively translate creative ideas into workable plan that align with business objectives
- Have an extensive knowledge of various advertising channels
- Ability to work effectively in a team & deal with a variety of creative personalities.
- Experience managing to external partners & agencies is a must
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passionate about online fashion, particulary for the everyday Indonesian woman is an added advantage
This company has only been in the market for a few years however they have been marking their successes in the Indonesian market. The company has been growing rapidly and aggressively owning bigger market shares amongst their competitors. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Head of Campaign job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.