Head of Marketing
Consultant Hassan Mohsin
Date posted 10 October 2018 2018-10-102018-12-09 new-media-and-internet Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An exciting Head of Marketing job has just become available at a highly reputable insurance platform company based in Jakarta. Reporting directly to the Director, this is a role for a marketer who is a strong self-starter and thrives in a high-pressure environment
About the Head of Marketing role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Head of Marketing will play a key role in the support and aid of business continued development and success. Reporting directly to the Country Marketing Director, you will be responsible to oversee the communications plan and different business units, to ensure there is brand message consistency, and drive execution in order to be aligned with country plans.
- Responsible for creating, implementing and measuring the success of: a comprehensive & integrated marketing, communications and public relations program that will enhance the Organization’s image and position within the marketplace and the general public, and facilitate internal and external communications.
- Build and deliver branded marketing campaigns mixing traditional and digital media, ensuring key messages are consistently delivered with a focus on acquisition and customers’ retention strategies.
- Responsible for editorial direction, design, production and distribution of all Organization publications.
- Develop short- and long-term plans and budgets for the marketing/communications/ public relations program and its activities, monitor progress, assure adherence and evaluate performance.
- Actively perform research, provide insights and maintain company's brand awareness, direct customers acquisition and its conversion performance.
- Review the already extensive and high-quality content generated by company against the needs and demands of different audiences.
- Oversee a growing program of events, supporting the programmatic teams to deliver well attended events.
To succeed in the Head of Marketing job, you will need to have the ability to manage a team of Marketing & Verticals at country level.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, or other relevant field
- Possess experience in marketing leadership / team management role for minimum 3 years
- Proven good marketing execution based on insights/data
- Ability to simply convey complex messages
- Great project management abilities
- Experience in both Agency and Client-side
- Impressive executive presence and stakeholder management skills
- Flexibility, positive and creativity
This leading tech start-up company is widely known in Southeast Asia as focusing on insurance platform. With a flat organisation structure, the culture is very dynamic with a diverse group of professionals. The company also offer competitive benefits, as well as an industry-leading practice of performance-based bonuses to their employee.
If you are a driven and determined entrepreneurial leader and ready to take the next step in your career, this Head of Marketing job is for you.
Apply now or call me today to discuss this new opportunity.