Consultant Hassan Mohsin
Date posted 22 February 2017
As a result of ongoing and continued success within Indonesia, this international company within the consumer world is recruiting a Brand Manager to join their marketing division based in Jakarta.
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Brand Manager will play a key role in the marketing team's continued development success in the Jakarta office.
Key responsibilities include:
- Analyze how brand is positioned in the market and crystallize targeted consumers insights
- Take brand ownership and provide the vision, mission, goals and strategies to match up to
- Translate brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to-market strategies
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key issues
- Oversee marketing and advertising activities to ensure consistency with product line strategy
- Monitor product distribution and consumer reactions
- Align the company around the brand’s direction, choices and tactics
To succeed in this Brand Manager position, you will need to have the ability to work cross functionally with internal as well as external stakeholders.
- At least a Degree in a related Marketing discipline
- Ability to develop overall Marketing strategy and plans
- Excellent track records in Marketing and proven success in managing teams
- Excellent interpersonal, written and presentation skills
- Strong leadership capabilities
- Highly creative with ability to think out of box
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
The successful Brand Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Brand Manager job.
Robert Walters Singapore is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.