Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Marsela Sari
Date posted 22 June 2022jakarta marketing/advertising 2022-06-23 2022-08-21 media Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Digital Director job has become available at a leading integrated communications agency.
About the Digital Director Role:
You will build and manage a cross-functioning team of digital strategists, media planners, and data analysts to develop and manage digital marketing campaign strategy, from gathering data and providing insights, crafting communication strategy, to developing media plans.
- Work with media planners/digital trading managers to ensure all media buys and placements fit the overall strategy from a platform/audience/objective point-of-view
- Manage the team to execute all day-to-day digital media planning/buying and client service activities – ensure campaign KPIs are achieved within agreed timeline and budget with minimal intervention from the direct manager
- Train, motivate, and engage internal planning teams on e-commerce media scopes and set up all internal/external processes for off and on-platform media management
- Lead and engage with local digital partners and the wider group network to plan and identify new opportunities for set of clients – keep up to date with e-com best practices and innovations
- Assist in maintaining budget updates and spread sheets, and billing reconciliation
To succeed in this role, you must have seven or more years of work experience with a digital or media agency.
- Bachelor's degree from a reputable university
- Knowledge of all aspects of digital media, including search, SEO, SMM, mobile, etc.
- Experience in developing and implementing analysis and reporting strategies
- Strong analytical skills with consideration to company/client objectives
- Project management; ability to manage multiple projects across critical yet often fluctuating deadlines
- Ability to prioritise and multitask, work successfully with teams, and work under pressure
- Strong verbal and written communication skills/English is preferred
- Excellent MS Office skills including Excel and PowerPoint
This company is the most integrated communications company in the world. They are building what they believe an innovative network should be.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career by joining a leading company, this Digital Director role is right for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right candidate in this excellent role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Excellent BenefitsLocation: JakartaDate posted: 23 June 2022An exciting Senior Brand Manager job has become available at a fast-growing brand aggregator company.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 20 June 2022An exciting Head of Product Marketing (Electric Distribution) job has just become available at a world-leading electric distribution solutions company.
Salary: AttractiveLocation: JakartaDate posted: 20 June 2022An attractive Group Product Manager (Diagnostics) job has become available at a multinational medical device company.
Salary: Excellent BenefitsLocation: JakartaDate posted: 06 June 2022An exciting Senior Brand Manager job has become available at a fast-growing brand aggregator company.
Salary: Excellent BenefitsLocation: JakartaDate posted: 09 May 2022An exciting Head of Public Relations job has become available at a fast-growing tech company.