Marketing Manager (Technology start up)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Stephanie Leong
Date posted 03 December 20192019-12-03 2020-02-01 advertising-and-pr Jakarta ID IDR 50000000 80000000 80000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Marketing Manager job has just beome available at one of the world's leading technology companies. This role focuses on driving overall marketing strategy for a specific product across Indonesia.
About the Marketing Manager (Technology start up) Role:
This is a highly visible position that interacts with a broad spectrum of stakeholders including management at varying levels, developers, architects, designers, business leaders and various associated stakeholders including external clients. You will be responsible for setting-up goals for the product in specific metrics, active monitor, identify actionable insights, suggest recommendations, and influence product strategy through effective communication.
- Manage the product development life cycle for the development of new platforms
- Enhance and extend existing platform capabilities and services
- Work with the product team to plan, build and launch deeply localised contents and features
- Work closely with users in the community to collect feedback to the product and contribute to the development of the overall product roadmap
- Conduct research to understand current trends and develop content strategy
- Lead and enable a high-performing team to deliver on operational goals by providing superb 1:1 support, and enabling deeper, more scalable solutions
To succeed in this Marketing Manager (Technology start up) role, you must possess strong product management background, with demonstrated experience leading medium to large cross-functional technology projects. You should be someone that thrives in a fast-paced working environment and not hindered by ambiguity or competing priorities.
- Passionate about building community product, and familiar with popular social/community apps in Indonesia
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of three years' related experience in product operations. Product operation experience with internet companies is preferred
- Strong leadership and people management experience with a proven ability to motivate and energise teams to deliver results
- Strong strategic thinking, analytical and creative problem-solving skills. Ability to adapt fast
- Highly motivated, object-oriented self-starter
- Prior experience in technology, digital media agencies or entertainment industries (movie, television station, label, media) is preferred
- Fluency in English and Bahasa
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, position-appropriate mentoring/leadership abilities, ability to quickly master new systems and/or processes, capacity to stay organised while managing competing priorities
- Knowledge of mobile apps development
This fast growing award-winning mobile content platform technology company needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in its field of expertise.
If you have a successful track record and enjoy working in a start-up culture, this Marketing Manager (Technology start up) role is a perfect opportunity for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.