Digital Campaign Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Marsela Sari
Date posted 29 May 20192019-05-29 2019-07-28 fmcg Jakarta ID IDR 40000000 50000000 50000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A new Digital Campaign Manager job based in Jakarta has just become available at a leading consumer goods company.
About this Digital Campaign Manager role:
Putting performance at the heart of analysis to collaborate with the media manager in optimising media buying, especially in the area of e-commerce media, which requires a comprehensive granular analysis. The Digital Campaign Manager should be able to create an end to end consumer funnel, as part of understanding the effectiveness of a touch point.
The role requires close collaboration with the media manager on campaign planning. The Digital Campaign Manager should focus on the performance analysis through the Upper – Mid – Lower funnel of a media, be it precision advertising, programmatic, or e-commerce media platform analysis. Understanding the full funnel of a consumer journey should not be limited to paid media assets but should include owned media (Website, Social Media handle, Shop in Shop in e-Retailers, Social Commerce and forums owned by brands).
- Day-to-day digital performance analysis
- Deploying a tracking work flow and ecosystem, ensuring insights extraction on a granular basis
- Managing multiple stakeholders – media agency, figital Agency, e-commerce platform
- Develop innovative and effective approaches based on business analysis, data analysis, data modelling, statistical analysis and predictive modelling
- Lead with strong analytical skills, collaborating with the Media manager to give recommendations on use cases through consumer funnel analysis
- Technical knowledge on Adtech implementations and improvements
- Link insights and analysis to better input to creative recommendations
- Lead with strong agile project management skills
- Present and depict the outcomes of the finding in easy-to-understand terms for the business stakeholders
To succeed in this Digital Campaign Manager role, you should have a good understanding of digital performance marketing.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing / Business or relevant
- Minimum five years’ relevant experience experience in digital
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- Highly skilled in Excel
- Superb analytical skills
- Ablility to work well with numbers
- High attention to detail, driven and goal oriented
- Proactive, takes initiative and works autonomously
- Possess market and consumer insights
- Ablility to identify market drivers
- Ablility to translate trends and consumer knowledge into meaningful insights
- Demonstrates activation excellence
- Ablility to deliver excellence with agility and rigour
- Ablility to integrate sustainable, business consciousness
- Collaborative leadership
- Ablility to create collaboration for bigger success
- Shares and leverages best practices
This consumer goods company needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in their field of expertise.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Digital Campaign Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.