Consultant Marsela Sari
Date posted 24 January 2019 2019-01-242019-03-25 fmcg Jakarta ID IDR 40000000 50000000 50000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
A leading multinational FMCG company is looking for an excellent Media Manager to join their marketing team based in Jakarta.
About the Media Manager role:
Reporting to the Head of Marketing Communications, you will manage and ensure achievement of the business objectives through strategic media plan development and execution, with a heavy emphasis on integrated marketing campaigns. You will also define and develop the overall objectives and strategies to reinforce brand philosophy and attain brand goals.
- Establish and monitor performance benchmarks and media cost with agencies
- Evaluate media efforts results and prepare measures of success
- Ensure program outcomes receive best possible business benefit levels
- Recommend marketing management on media policies development for maximum effectiveness
- Perform with Market Research, agencies as well as brand teams to optimise investment return for advertising management and media planning
- Supervise media marketplace to remain updated on latest media trends
- Develop detailed understanding of media measurement as well as evaluation standards
- Compile third party data sources information such as MRI, Nielsen, and Simmons etc.
- Analyse media research as well as translate into strategy
- Manage and maintain media budgets along with implement authorised plans, media payments and purchase orders
- Ensure approve payment invoices and advertising billing
- Interact with agencies plus outside suppliers for billing issues plus dispute resolution
- Manage entire media budge activities
To succeed in this Media Manager role, you should have a good understanding of communications planning and strong project management skills.
- Min Bachelor's Degree from a reputable university
- At least seven years' media planning/buying experience
- An understanding of overall communications planning (on/offline and experiential)
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- An ability to prioritise and multi-task in a dynamic, creative, challenging and fast-paced environment
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Media Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.