Consultant Zareen Akbany
Date posted 22 June 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An exciting Marketing Manager job has just been made available at an international FMCG company based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
About the Marketing Manager role:
In this role, you will be expected to manage the offline marketing channels to drive customer acquisition from end to end; to lead the offline performance which is indicated by data mining; and to maximise offline content and activation to create credibility, differentiation and lead generation.
- Work with any related stakeholders in development of all offline activation strategy, both on tactical and regular basis
- Manage any third parties in strategy and execution of any booth, roadshow & brand activation projects
- Identify potential lifestyle partners to present the company’s product/service and negotiate for on-going partnership and collaboration
- In charge of all the necessary process for any offline activation and initiatives
- Ensure efficiency or event related budget through detailed cost review and effective negotiation
- Supervise and manage any party and work with internal creative team and relevant internal stakeholders / teams
- Build best-in-class, high-impact partnerships to grow the company’s presence and acquisition locally
- Create collaborative environment by building relationship, understanding and motivating external parties in delivering projects
- Effectively communicate project updates (in detail when necessary) of creative development/production process and gather feedback and input from relevant stakeholders
To succeed in this Marketing Manager role, you will need to be an independent worker who strives in a flat and matrix structure.
- English proficiency is required
- Relevant background or experienced in marketing field
- Proven track record in event & brand activation (venue management, production and activation) production. Preferably with experience supervising in-mall and exhibitions
- Knowledgeable in details of event cost components (venue, production and activation) and experienced in effective negotiation with external parties
- Experience in supervising a team, able to develop and provide clear direction to junior team members and external parties
- Comfortable working in flexible working hours condition and occasional travelling
If you are dynamic, driven and thrives in a start-up environment, this is the right role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss further.