Associate Creative Director
Location South Jakarta
Consultant Darvin Suwanto
Date posted 23 March 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
One of the hottest emerging creative agencies is looking for a Associate Creative Director to be based in their Jakarta office. This is a senior position bordering on an Executive Creative Director role where you will be invited to help shape the agency at all levels of operations.
About the Associate Creative Director role:
In this role you will be developing concepts, strategies and ideas for online and mobile campaigns. You will be at the heart of the creative process to deliver on the digital solutions and interactive concepts including integrated campaigns, branding, animation, websites, banners, email, and social media.
- Strong mix of creative and operations, proven ability to lead an office and expand portfolio
- Proven leadership experience to grow an office, to build a business, expand existing accounts
- Concept, develop and manage a “best in class” creative product
- Brand, advertising sensibility – proven experience across all channels, appreciation for craft of design
- Translate marketing and business objectives into creative strategies, present and sell to client
- Lead and direct global creative teams from concept to completion
- Planning and estimation for highly complex projects
To succeed in this Associate Creative Director role, you should be a self-starter with the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Degree in design-related discipline: Interaction, Information or Interface design; Design Planning; Graphic Design; Journalism, English or Communications; Marketing
- 8+ years of industry experience in a well-established, creative role with a proven track record of agency success
- Experience across digital channels as well as above the line
- Solid verbal communication skills, with experience presenting to all levels of clients
- Knowledge of marketing, all forms of advertising, and digital experiences, with proven conceptual and design abilities
- Candidates must be well-versed in user-centered design methods and techniques
- Must possess a deep understanding in related creative tracks: user experience, copywriting and content strategy
- Proficient to expert in: Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, Visio, Microsoft Office
This leading advertising agency is widely known for its creative, brand and technology expertise. The culture is very dynamic with a diverse group of young professionals.
If you are a driven and determined entrepreneurial leader and ready to take the next step in your career, this Associate Creative Director job is for you.
Apply now or call me today to discuss this new opportunity.