Location South Jakarta
Consultant Darvin Suwanto
Date posted 15 January 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
One of the biggest advertising agencies is looking for a Creative Director to be based in their Jakarta office. You will need to have a great understanding about the Indonesian internet and the behaviours of mobile users.
About the Creative Director Role:
In this role you will be developing concepts, strategies and ideas for online and mobile campaigns.
- Develop brand building from scratch
- Create commerce interactive architectures
- Creation and management of marketing plans, time line and budget
- Managing internal team print media (graphic designer) and online media (web designer)
- Designing the marketing tools
- Coordinating production, technical integration, promotion activities
- Coordinating internal team and external partners to create thematic and tactical campaign
- Develop design concept for digital activation, from website, portal and mobile
To succeed in this Creative Director role, you should be a self-starter with the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor degree preferably in Management/Business Studies/Economics/Marketing or related fields
- Strong project management, ability to successfully manage multiple tasks at any given point, strong relationship building skills and communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills that enable one to work with people at all levels, to motivate and empower whenever necessary
- Ability to work independently and deal effectively with complex, changing, and ambiguous environments
This leading advertising agency is widely known in Indonesia. The culture is very dynamic with a diverse group of young professionals.
If you are a driven and determined entrepreneurial leader and ready to take the next step in your career, this Head of Creative job is for you.
Apply now or call me today to discuss this new opportunity.